6th & Broadway Clothing and Decor is conveniently located in Downtown Alexandria in a newly restored historic building built in 1881. Designed as a boutique for the modern woman, 6th & Broadway will help you find that perfect specialty clothing or gift item without the hassle of searching for it. We bring in only hand-picked…Read More
Trumm Drug is a full-service pharmacy offering patient consultations, flu shots, and in town prescription delivery. Their large gift department includes: greeting cards, jewelry & accessories, unique gifts, home décor, and clothing. Trumm Drug is located at 600 Fillmore St. in Alexandria. For more information visit www.trummdrug.com, Facebook or Instagram.Read More
The Diamond Jewelry industry was built on trust and a handshake. Working with diamonds brings exceptional responsibility and opportunities. Karrow’s reputation, built over four decades, is a tribute to that heritage. KARROW JEWELERS is your Bridal Headquarters, ready to help you select your perfect diamond, and custom design the ring of your dreams. With…Read More
Historic Downtown In Alexandria Minnesota Awaits YOU
Discover enchanting shops and beautiful boutiques that are sure to lure you inside. Stroll through timeless antique stores to find unexpected treasures and nostalgic memorabilia. Then take a break and treat yourself at any one of our cozy eateries. Something for everyone!
Relax and enjoy Alexandria's Historic Downtown.
Come often - stay long - share the experience!!
(*Due to COVID-19, events could be changed or cancelled, watch our Facebook page for updates)
Support Downtown Saturdays: S.O.S.
- Event runs every Saturday from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM beginning June 6th thru August 29th
- Event consists of shopper incentives:
- $50 Downtown Dollars Giveaway every Saturday. Shoppers will register in participating stores, The Dashery will supply a box for registration slips, (please email Mandy if interested in a box at firstname.lastname@example.org) Weekly winners will be announced on the following Monday via the Downtown Merchants Association social media outlets.
- Restaurants and coffee shops are encouraged set up pop up stands right outside their location offering small breakfast items, coffee, lemonade etc. Or, offer fun grab & go options inside.
- End of Summer S.O.S Grand Prize; all Saturday participants will be automatically registered to win a Prize Package inclusive of Downtown Dollars and business donations. Items can include things such as a gift card or product.
- Live Music when possible
Wine, Ale & Art Crawl : July 31
Crazy Days : August 6-8
Sixth Avenue Block Party : August 8
Oletoberfest : September 11-12
Fall Preview : September 24-26
Halloween Trick or Treat : October 31
Fall Fest in the Fort : October 31
Shoppers on the Hunt : November 5-7
Christmas in the Fort : November 27
Small Business Saturday : November 30
European Christmas Market : December 5
Downtown Flower Baskets
Would you help the downtown merchants with the flower basket project? You can help keep the downtown looking great. Your support is appreciated!